Role for a financial services provider covering the full value chain of trading, clearing,
settlement and market data for stocks and derivatives. Our global success is based on our highly
integrated and automated IT solutions that form the core of our company and allow companies and
investors accessing global capital markets. More than a thousand of employees implement IT strategies
through technological applications grouped in several key Sections.
Plat: 7000 MD
- Enhance monitoring of an OpenShift platform
- Provide and configure a centralized monitoring stack, containing of InfluxDB, Chronograf, Grafana and Kapacitor
- Deploy and configure Telegraf agents in containers
- Configure new alerts with Kapacitor and Prometheus Alert Manager
- Create new dashboards in Grafana
- Create Jenkins pipelines for monitoring provisioning
Minimum Qualifications/required skills
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Expertise in logging and monitoring technologies such as TICK, Grafana, Prometheus, ELK and Fluentd
- Experience with OpenShift 4.x
- Experience with automation, software deployment and orchestration technologies (e.g. Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git, GitHub).)
- Be able to take responsibility and deliver results under time pressure.
- Be able to learn and fail fast.